The AUM 2 is a sink / sink mixer automatically controlled by a sensor, with the possibility of adjusting the temperature and water flow using a rotary handle. Water flows automatically when the hands are placed in the scanning zone, by opening the solenoid valves. They remain open after moving the hands for as long as set. The water stops flowing if the sensor is shaded for 30 sec.
Easy adjustment of temperature and water flow is controlled by the mixer handle according to the individual request of each user. Water cannot flow when the mixer handle is fully lowered. The tap spout is swivel.
AUM 2 is produced in two versions of power supply:
AUM 2 – 12 V supply from safety supply transformer ZAC.
AUM 2.B – 6 V power supply from cylindrical taps located under the washbasin ceramics. No external power source is required. The electronics guarantee that the solenoid valve will not open the water inlet without batteries of sufficient battery capacity to ensure its closure.
AUM 2 – meets EU standards, and is intended for facilities that require user comfort with max. hygiene and max. water saving.
Basic technical data:
- Sensor radius: 0-0.4 m
- water supply: 1/2 “
- water pressure:
0.1-0.8 MPa (AUM 2.B)
0.1-1.0 MPa (AUM 2)
- Wash hole diameter: min. 32 mm
- Adjustable flow time: 0-4 sec (factory setting 1 sec)
- Power supply:
12 V, 50 Hz (AUM 2)
6 V DC (AUM 2.B)
- power required: 10 VA (AUM 2)
- power source:
ZAC 1/20 (max.2xAUM 2)
ZAC 1/50 (max. 5xAUM 2)
- batteries-1.5 V (AUM 2.B) -4 pcs
- battery life: approx. 1.5 years at 100 rinses per day
- weight: 2.5 kg
- Faucet with mixer handle
- Photocell head
- Electronics with suspension bracket
- Solenoid valve – 2pcs
- Angle valve with filter – 2 pcs
- Battery holder (AUM 2.B)
- Cylindrical batteries 1.5 V (AUM 2.B) – 4 pcs
- Connecting pipes
- Fastening strap
- M8 screw with nut and washer
- Whale tube
Conditions for erecting the structure:
- Adjust the water supply, 1/2 “pipe as in fig.
- Adjust the drain-as for the siphon.
- Set the power cable-12 V, 50 Hz from the safety power transformer ZAC (not for AUM 2.B)
- The ceramics of the sink are placed as in the picture.