AUM 3 is a washbasin mixer automatically controlled by a sensor. Water flows automatically when your hands are placed in the scanning zone – the solenoid valves open. They remain open after moving the hands for as long as set. After the sensor is shaded for 30 sec. the water stops flowing.
AUM 3 is produced in two versions of power supply:
-AUM 3 – 12 V supply from safety supply transformer ZAC.
-AUM 3.B – 6 V power supply from cylindrical batteries located below
washbasin. No need for an external source of electricity. The electronics guarantee that the solenoid valve will not open the water supply without sufficient battery capacity to ensure it closes.
AUM 3.1 and AUM 3.1 B – with cold water tap
AUM 3.2 and AUM 3.2 B – for hot and cold water
AUM 3.TV and 3.TVB – with thermostatic valve
AUM 3.E – with electric flow or storage boilers
AUM 3 meets EU standards, and is intended for facilities that require user comfort with max.hygiene and max.water saving.
Basic technical information:
- Sensor radius: 0-0.3 met
- water supply: 1/2 “
- water pressure: 0.1-0.8 MPa (AUM 3.B)
0.1-1.0 MPa (AUM 3)
0.3 MPa (AUM 3.E)
- diameter of the opening in the sink: min.32 mm
- adjustable flow time: 0-4 sec. (factory set to 1 sec.)
- power supply: 12 V, 50 Hz (AUM 3), 6 V DC (AUM 3.B)
- power required: 10 VA (AUM 3), 6VA (AUM 3.1, TV, E.)
- power source:
ZAC 1/20 (max.2 x AUM 3. 2, max. 3 x AUM 3.1, TV, E)
ZAC 1/50 (max. 5 x AUM 3.2), max. 8 x AUM 3.1, TV, E.
- batteries-1.5 V (AUM 3.B) -4 pcs
- battery life: approx. 1.5 years / 100 rinses per day
- weight: 2.5 kg
- Faucet with sensor photocell
- Electronics with suspension bracket
- Solenoid valve (AUM 3.2) -2 pcs
- Thermostatic valve with non-return valves (AUM 3.TV and TVB)
- Mouse T-piece with non-return valves (AUM 3.2 B)
- Angle valve with filter- (AUM 3.2, TV, 2B and TVB) -2 pcs
- Battery holder (AUM 3.B)
- Cylindrical batteries 1.5 V (AUM 3.B) -4 pcs
- Connecting pipes
- Fastening strap
- M8 screw with nut and washer
- Whale tube
Conditions for erecting the structure
- Adjust the water supply, 1/2 “pipe as in fig.
- Adjust the drain-as for the siphon.
- Install the electric cable-12 V, 50 Hz from the safety power transformer ZAC (not for AUM 3.B)
- The ceramics of the sink are placed as in the picture
A – cold water (AUM 3.2, 2B, TV, TVB)
– mixed water (AUM 3.1, 1B, E), entering pipe 1/2″
B – warm water, pipe 1/2″ (AUM 3.2, 2B, TV, TVB),pipe 1/2″
C – el.cabel (AUM 3) CYKY 2Ax1,5
D – drainage
E – scanning zone