The automatic water mixer AUM 16 is a sensor-controlled washbasin mixer, with hot and cold water connection. Supplied in 2 versions: with mixing valve (AUM 16 and AUM 16.E), or with thermostatic valve (AUM 16.TV).
When the hands are placed in the scanning zone, the water flows automatically – the solenoid valves open. They remain on for the time set and after moving your hands out of the scan area. The water stops flowing after the sensor is shaded for more than 30 seconds.
The water temperature can be easily adjusted by turning the upper ring on the tap, and the water flow is controlled by the lower part of the ring.
AUM 16 – with mixing valve, 12 V supply from ZAC supply
AUM 16.B – mixing valve, 6 V supply (4xAA battery)
AUM 16.E – low pressure boiler – 12 V
AUM 16.TV – with thermostatic valve, 12 V supply from safety supply transformer ZAC
AUM 16.TVB – with thermostatic valve, power supply 6 V (4xAA batteries)
AUM 16.TVE – with thermostatic valve for non-pressure boilers – 12 V
AUM 16 meets EU standards and is intended for installation in areas that are expected to provide comfort to users while maintaining a satisfactory level of hygiene and max. water saving.
Basic technical information:
- Sensor radius: automatically set
- water supply: 1/2 “
- water pressure: 0.2-0.8 MPa (AUM 16.B, AUM 16.TVB)
0.1-1.0 MPa (AUM 16, AUM 16.TV)
0.2-0.6 MPa without vortices and bubbles – we recommend 0.3 MPa (AUM 16.E, AUM 16.TV)
- diameter of the opening in the sink: min.33 mm
- adjustable flow time: 0-4 sec. (factory set to 1 sec.)
- power supply:
12 V, 50 Hz (AUM 16, AUM 16.TV)
6 V DC (AUM 16.B, AUM 16.TVB)
- required power:
10 VA (AUM 16, AUM 16.TV)
6 VA (AUM 16.TVE)
- power source:
ZAC 1/20 (max. 2 x AUM 16, AUM 16.TV)
ZAC 1/50 (max. 5 x AUM 16, AUM 16.TV)
- AA batteries – 1.5 V (AUM 16.B, AUM 16.TVB) – 4 pcs
- battery life: approx. 1.5 years / 100 rinses per day
- weight: 2.7 kg
- Tap with mixing or thermostatic valve
- Electronics with suspension bracket
- 2 x Solenoid valve (AUM 16.E, TVE)
- Mixing T-piece with nut (AUM 16.E, TVE)
- 2 x Angle valve with filter (AUM 16.E, TVE)
- Battery holder (AUM 16.B, 16TVB)
- Cylindrical batteries 1.5 V (AUM 16.B, TVB) – 4 pcs
- Connecting pipes
- Fastening strap
- M6 screw with nut and washer – 2 pcs
- Putty tube
- Adjust the water supply, 1/2 “pipe as in fig.
- Adjust the drain-as for the siphon.
- Set the power cable-12 V, 50 Hz from the safety power transformer ZAC (not for AUM 16.B and AUM 16.TVB)
- The ceramics of the sink are placed as in the picture