AUM 7 is a washbasin / sink mixer with the possibility of adjusting the temperature and water flow using a rotary handle. Water begins to flow soon after shading the photocell head – the water inlet is controlled by solenoid valves. The water stops automatically at the set time, when the shading of the photocell head is not repeated.
Easy adjustment of temperature and water flow is controlled by a handle, according to the individual request of each user. Water cannot flow when the mixer handle is fully lowered. The tap spout is fully swivel.
AUM 7 is produced in two versions of power supply:
AUM 7 – 12 V supply from safety supply transformer ZAC.
AUM 7.B – 6 V supply from cylindrical taps located under the sink. No external power source required. The electronics guarantee that the solenoid valve will not open the water supply without batteries of sufficient capacity to ensure its closure.
The faucet is equipped with an overpressure protection mechanism.
AUM 7 – meets EU standards. It is intended for installation in spaces that are expected to provide user comfort while maintaining a satisfactory level of hygiene and max. water saving.
Basic technical data:
- Sensor radius: 0-0.15 m
- water supply: 1/2 “
- water pressure:
0.1-0.8 MPa (AUM 7.B)
0.1-1.0 MPa (AUM 7)
- Wash hole diameter: min. 32 mm
- Adjustable flow time: 5-100 sec. after 5 sec. (factory 5 sec.)
- Power supply:
12 V, 50 Hz (AUM 7)
6 V DC (AUM 7.B)
- power required: 10 VA (AUM 7)
- power source:
ZAC 1/20 (max.2xAUM 7)
ZAC 1/50 (max. 5xAUM 7)
- batteries-1.5 V (AUM 7.B) -4 pcs
- battery life: approx. 1.5 years at 100 rinses per day
- weight: 2.5 kg
- Tap with handle
- The head of the photocell
- Electronics with suspension bracket
- Solenoid valve
- Angle valve with filter – 2 pcs
- Battery holder (AUM 7.B)
- Cylindrical batteries 1.5 V (AUM 7.B) – 4 pcs
- Connecting pipes
- Fastening strap
- M8 screw with nut and washer
- Whale tube
Conditions for erection of the structure:
- Adjust the water supply, 1/2 “pipe as in fig.
- Adjust the drain-as for the siphon.
- Install the electric cable-12 V, 50 Hz from the safety power transformer ZAC (not for AUM 7.B)
- The ceramics of the sink are placed as in the picture.