BSAU 01 is an anti-vandal washbasin made of stainless steel, with automatic control. Due to its design, it is intended for installation in the walls of penitentiaries, prisons, etc., ie wherever high safety standards and hygiene are required.
After placing your hands inside the sink, the infrared beam is interrupted and the electronics turn on the water. After the hands are placed inside the sink, the water flows for 40 seconds (factory set), which prevents a constant flow of water if the sensor is intentionally shaded.
The sink is built into a wall 220-350 mm thick. If the wall is thinner than 220 mm, the rear cover can be lifted on request. If the wall is thicker than 350 mm, the M8x240 screws can be replaced with longer ones.
Basic technical data:
- water supply: 1/2 “(3/4 on request)
- drain: d = 40 mm
- front cover dimensions: 420 x 400 mm
- electrical protection: IP 55
- factory set water flow time: 40 seconds
- flow delay time: 0-4 seconds (factory setting 1 second)
- water pressure: 0.1-1.0 MPa
- power supply: 12 V, 50 Hz
- power required: 6 VA
- power supply: ZAC 1/20 (max. 3 x BSAU 01)
ZAC 1/50 (max. 8 x BSAU 01)
- Weight: 10 kg
- anti-vandal washbasin with sensor and front cover
- back cover
- built-in box
- screws M8 x 240 mm with nuts (4 pcs)
- angle valve with filter
- connecting pipes
- Install the water supply.
- Placing a niche through the wall 350×350 mm for the installation of sinks.
- Installation of electric cable-12 V, 50 Hz from the power supply transformer ZAC (only for AUZ3).
- Install a water drain.