EKO-CKB P with a nominal heat output of 20 to 50 kW are designed for heating with solid fuel, pellets, oil or gas. They are members of the EKO-CK P family of boilers, and their special feature is the built-in stainless steel boiler for domestic hot water immersed in boiler water. This makes it extremely interesting, as it ensures constant heating of domestic hot water in the boiler without additional investment. They are recognizable by the successful combination of modern technologies and quality building materials with ease of installation and use. A series of proven technical solutions makes these boilers safe and reliable in operation. The possibility of easy installation of equipment on pellets, oil or gas is a special value of these boilers. They are made in accordance with the European standard EN 303-5.
Basic characteristics of Centrometal KOTLOVA EKO-CKB P:
- The domestic hot water boiler is made of high-quality stainless steel, which guarantees high hygienic conditions, and the immersion of the boiler enables fast heating of the entire amount of domestic hot water.
- Built-in domestic hot water boiler in the boiler does not require a special circulation pump, which would otherwise be needed if the boiler was located outside the boiler
- The boiler furnace is made of high quality 5 mm boiler sheet
- The large door and the firebox of the boiler enable heating with large solid fuel and easy cleaning and maintenance
- Possibility of installing thermal fuse on the factory-prepared opening
- The boilers are factory equipped with a thermostat that controls the operation of the pump
- A separate boiler body, separate formwork with thermal insulation is supplied, which enables easy transport and installation and reduces the risk of damage.
- The basic delivery of the boiler includes a boiler water temperature indicator and cleaning accessories and an ashtray
- In case of oil or gas heating, the installation of the burner is simple and fast on the factory-prepared opening on the lower boiler door.
- In the case of pellet burning, the lower boiler door adapted for mounting pellet burners is obtained with the Cm Pellet set.
- When heating with oil / gas or pellets, it is necessary to install turbulators in the boiler (delivered at the factory with Cm Pellet set, additionally ordered for oil / gas heating)
- The basic boiler control of the burner (oil / gas) is additionally delivered, and it is placed in the factory-prepared place on the upper cover of the boiler formwork.
- The boiler was tested and certified according to the European standard EN 303-5 and EN 304 at the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Naval Architecture in Zagreb and manufactured in accordance with the standard ISO 9001: 2008
Basic equipment for EKO-CKB P:
Mandatory (solid fuel heating, without accumulator tank CAS) – draft regulator, manual 4-way mouse valve; (closed heating system) – thermal valve, safety-vent group (2.5 bar) and expansion vessel; (open heating system) – open expansion vessel; for domestic hot water – safety valve (6 bar), expansion vessel and non-return valve.
Mandatory (solid fuel heating, with CAS storage tank) – draft regulator, CAS storage tank, 3-way thermostatic valve; (closed heating system) – thermal valve, safety-vent group (2.5 bar) and expansion vessel; (open heating system) – open expansion vessel; for domestic hot water – safety valve (6 bar), expansion vessel and non-return valve.
Mandatory (pellet heating) – Cm Pellet set; (closed heating system) – thermal valve, safety-vent group and expansion vessel; (open system) – open expansion; for domestic hot water – safety valve (6 bar), expansion vessel and non-return valve.
Mandatory (oil / gas heating) – boiler control for EKO-CK boiler, oil / gas burner; (closed heating system) – safety-vent group and expansion vessel; (open system) – open expansion; for domestic hot water – safety valve (6 bar), exp. vessel and non-return valve.
MEETING THE NEEDS FOR CONSUMPTION HOT WATER:
The specialty of this boiler is always ready a certain amount of domestic hot water, which is sufficient for the needs of two average families.