Centrometal steel hot water boilers EKO-CK P with a nominal heat output of 14 to 110 kW are designed for heating with solid fuel, pellets, oil or gas. They are intended for heating from the smallest to large buildings either as a basic heat source or, which is increasingly common today, as an alternative source. They are recognizable by the successful combination of modern technologies and quality building materials with ease of installation and use. A series of proven technical solutions makes these boilers safe and reliable in operation. The possibility of easy installation of equipment on pellets, oil or gas is a special value of these boilers. Made in accordance with European standard EN 303-5.
Basic characteristics of Centrometal KOTLOVA EKO-CK P:
- construction of the furnace that allows a high degree of boiler efficiency
- the boiler furnace is made of high quality 5 mm boiler sheet
- the large door and the boiler firebox enable heating with large solid fuel and easy cleaning and maintenance
- the possibility of installing thermal insurance on the factory-prepared openings
- the boilers are factory equipped with a thermostat that controls the operation of the pump
- the boiler is accompanied by a boiler water temperature indicator and cleaning accessories and an ashtray
- the boiler was manufactured in accordance with the ISO 9001: 2008 standard
- warranty: 2 years
Thermal protection of the boiler:
Croatian HR and European EN standards prescribe the need to install thermal protection of plants in closed central heating systems.
The boiler is factory prepared for the installation of thermal protection (heat exchanger and thermal valve).
If there is damage to a boiler installed on a closed heating system that has to do with its overheating, and the boiler or system has no or no properly installed thermal protection, the warranty is not recognized.