BioTec-L steel hot water boilers with a nominal heat output of 25 to 45 kW are designed for wood burning. They are intended for heating from the smallest to medium-sized buildings. By the principle of pyrolysis, the fuel burns thoroughly. The spacious firebox allows fuel heating up to 550 mm in length. The duration of one charge is at least 4 hours at rated heat output with the possibility of extension to the whole day if the need for heating is reduced. The boiler has the possibility of maintaining the grill for up to 12 hours, so it is unnecessary to carry out the ignition process within this period if you want to continue heating. The operation of the boiler is controlled by a factory-installed control by means of a lambda probe, motors for controlling the intake of primary and secondary air and changing the speed of the pressure fan at the flue gas outlet of the boiler. The boiler is installed on the central heating installation indirectly via a three-way thermostatic valve and a storage tank CAS.
Basic characteristics of Centrometal KOTLOVA BIO-TEC:
- Hot water boiler for central heating designed for wood burning, moisture content below 25%.
- A modern boiler in which the principle of pyrolysis burns fuel thoroughly, thus reducing the need for cleaning to a minimum (depending on the quality of wood and the load on the boiler).
- Design solutions for combustion gases management and their additional combustion ensure a high degree of boiler efficiency, which makes it extremely economical.
- It is environmentally friendly because it achieves low levels of harmful ingredients in the flue gases.
- Three large doors and a boiler firebox enable heating with large fuel and, above all, easy cleaning and maintenance.
- It is intended for installation in open or closed central heating systems exclusively via storage tanks (CAS).
- Supplied factory wired with built-in boiler control that controls the boiler. Room concealer (1x room concealer CSK) is included in the standard delivery.
- The factory-installed control controls the boiler by means of a lambda probe, motors for controlling the intake of primary and secondary air and changing the speed of the pressure fan at the flue gas outlet from the boiler.
- Possible upgrade of GSM alarm alarm and control module for 2 heating circuits (CM2K) (optional accessories).
- The boiler has been tested and certified according to the European standard EN 303-5: 2012 and meets class 5 and is manufactured in accordance with the ISO 9001: 2008 standard.
– storage heating tank CAS, 3-way thermostatic valve as ESBE LTC 141; (closed heating system) – thermal valve, safety-vent group (2.5 bar) and expansion vessel; (open heating system) – open expansion vessel.
Living comfort: The BioTec-L boiler is easy to operate, and the built-in control ensures reliable boiler operation. With the built-in storage tanks CAS in the heating system, the heat produced accumulates in the tanks and can be consumed as needed. This makes it possible to plan the heating in an acceptable time, and in the case of milder outdoor temperatures, space heating and domestic hot water heating without heating the boiler is possible for several days.