ZAS 1 – token shower machine designed for wall mounting. The delivery consists of an automatic machine with signaling the remaining water and fittings with a water meter (SA 11.V), intended for wall mounting. ZAC 1/20 or ZAC 1/50 for standard function and ZAC 1 / 50T for special function are recommended for power supply.
After inserting the token, the user receives a preset amount of hot water, which can be controlled by pressing the piezo START / STOP button. The amount of water remaining is indicated on the LED display in the column on the shower panel. Hot water stops flowing after the loan is used up – cold water will continue to work without the loan. Subscribed hot water can be used in several places (eg shower and sink), because the amount of running water is measured in the faucet with a water meter.
The owner can set up an “unpaid mode” vending machine for a pre-set amount of hot water. The user, for example, is given hot water in an amount equal to five tokens for each day that he can use for free. If it exceeds this preset amount, further hot water consumption can only be activated with an additional token – see “standard function” above.
If a ZAC 1 / 50T power supply is used, a new unpaid water adjustment will be activated regularly every 24 hours.
The ZAS 1 shower machine is made of AISI 304 (1.4301) stainless steel as standard. Other materials (eg AISI 316) made to order. Würth detergent is recommended for product maintenance: metal regenerator (No. 0893 121 K); metal care (No. 893 121 1).
- token machine: stainless steel box
- token scanner
- signalling electronics
- token box
- housing with lock
Shower panel SA 11.V
- installation plastic box
- solenoid with water meter
- input and output screw
- stainless steel cover
|Voltage||12 V, 50 Hz|
|Required power||6 VA|
|Token type||ZT 1|
|Water amount per token||0,5–120 L|
|Amount of “free” tokens||max. 10 tokens|
- Install a niche for the installation of the control panel (380 × 100 × 80) and shower panel (d 150 × 80)
- Route the power cord – 12 V, 50 Hz from the ZAC power source
– for standard functions 2 cores (diameter 0.5–1 mm)
– for special functions 4 cores (diameter 0.5–1 mm)
- Install the hot water supply to the SA 11.V panel and distribute it to the places of use (shower, washbasin …)
- Route the cable between the board and the machine – 5 cores (eg JYTY 7 x 1).