Coin machine MAK 1 – fee control for an electricity subscription or for the amount of hot water spent in a building (eg. rented-out building). After inserting the coins into the control (their value is shown on the screen) it is possible to use devices that are paid until the prepaid credit is used up. The MAK 1 coin can be equipped with a PM 3 coin counter on request.
MAK 1.1 is a coin control designed to track a single item that is paid for with different uses – eg electricity or hot water consumption.
- a) Electricity monitoring: only unpaid devices work in the property (section 1) – eg lighting. All sockets (section 2) are switched off. After inserting the required fee in MAK 1, the power outlet is turned on. The prepaid loan is reduced according to the electricity consumption, depending on the adjusted rate per kWh. When the credit reaches zero, the sockets are switched off.
- b) Water monitoring: cold water is free in the facility, hot water can be used after entering the required fee in MAK 1. Prepaid credit starts to run out according to water consumption. When the credit reaches zero, the hot water stops flowing.
MAK 1.2 is a coin-operated controller designed to monitor one paid item with different consumption (eg electricity or hot water consumption) and one with a constant value (eg electric heating).
Usage examples: Same as MAK 1.1; furthermore, one constant value can be monitored (section 3), its take-off can be switched on with non-zero using the START – STOP button. Credit falls low in line with the rate per kWh.
MAK 1.3 is a coin controller designed to monitor two paid items with different take-offs (e.g. electricity or hot water consumption) and those with a constant value (e.g. electric heating).
Usage examples: Same as MAK 1.2, but joint monitoring of electricity and hot water abstraction is possible.
- stainless steel housing
- stainless steel frame
- control electronics
- money box with lock
- Single-phase electric meter with pulse transmitter
- (Three-phase electric meter on request)
- The power switch board with terminals and protection is not part of the delivery and must be solved individually as part of the electrical installation.
|Voltage||12 V, 50 Hz|
|Required power:||6 VA (20 VA while scanning coins)|
|Output voltage||12 V, 50 Hz|
|Output current||max. 3 A|
|Coin types||1, 2, 5, 10, 20 CZK; 0,2; 0,5; 1; 2 EUR and tokens ZT 2; other coins made to order|
|Adjustable prices||1 1–20 CZK/kWh per 1 CZK|
|2 1–20 CZK/kWh per 1 CZK|
|3 (for water) 1–50 CZK/10 litara|
- The solved energy part of the electrical installation, including the connection of the control to the switchboard according to the scheme – water distribution including the installation of water meters and solenoid valves must be carried out when measuring water drainage
- Place a niche for mounting the steering wheel switch box on the coins.