The pellet boiler Centrometal PelTec is intended for burning wood pellets. The boiler has a built-in burner for burning wood pellets with the function of automatic ignition and self-cleaning, which enables reliable operation with pellets of poorer quality. The function of automatic cleaning of flue pipes ensures uniform heat exchange and a high and uniform degree of boiler efficiency. The multifunctional digital boiler control in the basic version also offers the possibility of modulating boiler operation and control of the pellet level in the tank. Integrated boiler return line protection ensures trouble-free boiler operation even at lower return temperatures. The PelTec-lambda boiler version has a standard built-in lambda probe for further optimization of the combustion process. The pellet tank is an integral part of the boiler. The boiler is delivered in parts for easier entry into the boiler room.
Basic characteristics of pellet boilers Centrometal PelTec:
- PelTec hot water boiler for central heating with built-in pellet burner, power 12, 18, 24, 36, 48 kW.
- A modern boiler in which the principle of pyrolysis burns fuel thoroughly, thus reducing the need for cleaning to a minimum (depending on the quality of the wood and the load on the boiler).
- Low emissions of harmful compounds in flue gases.
- Modulating boiler operation (30% -100%).
- Automatic cleaning of the burner grille and flue passages.
- Flue gas temperature sensor and tank pellet level sensor.
- Integrated return line protection with 4-way electric motor mixing valve for direct heating systems and via storage tank (hydraulic crossover required in systems with several heating circuits).
- The multifunctional digital control with a touch screen controls the operation of the boiler and can control one direct heating circuit and a domestic hot water circuit.
- Emptying the ash box after consuming 2-3 containers (400-600kg).
- Additional equipment: room thermostat, GSM boiler control (SMS / CALL), automatic pellet tank filling (vacuum), boiler operation control by external controller…
PelTec-lambda is a version of the PelTec boiler with a built-in lambda probe.
Mandatory (heating with wood pellets, without accumulation tank CAS) – (closed heating system) – safety vent group (2.5 bar) and expansion vessel; (open heating system) – open expansion vessel.
Mandatory (heating with wood pellets, with accumulation tank CAS) – accumulation tank CAS; (closed heating system) – safety vent group (2.5 bar) and expansion vessel; (open heating system) – open expansion vessel.