- Hot water boiler for central heating with three-pass flue gas system, output 18 to 80 kW.
- Economical and environmentally friendly, with a high degree of utilization.
- Built-in turbulators enable better heat transfer from flue gases to boiler water, regulation of furnace resistance, regulation of flue gas outlet temperature, ie quality coordination of boiler-burner-chimney operation.
- The high water content in the boiler reduces the number of starts and prolongs the life of the burner and saves energy.
- The wiring of the boiler and the control panel with the basic boiler control has been performed at the factory, and places have been prepared for the installation of automatic heating controllers controlled by the outside temperature.
- The basic boiler control controls the operation of the single-stage burner according to the set water temperature in the boiler.
- A special feature is the quality thermal and sound insulation of the boiler.
- Boiler doors with threaded holes are prepared for burner installation and can be opened to the left and right by 90 °, which enables easy and quick cleaning of the boiler.
- A separate boiler body is supplied, a separate formwork with thermal insulation which enables easy transport and installation of the boiler.
- The boiler is manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
Oil/gas boiler 50 kW – Centrometal EKO CUP M3 50
- Green iQ oznaka - garancija kvalitete, maksimalnog komfora i učinkovitosti
- Umreženost - uređaj se isporučuje s internetskim komunikacijskim modulom VR 900
- Fleksibilnost - široko modulacijsko područje od 10 do 100%
- "All-Gas-System" - inovativni sustav izgaranja
- Razred energetske učinkovitosti: A