The Pelltherm pellet boiler is a combination of the Pelltherm set and the Viadrus U22 boiler. This modification of the Viadrus boiler enables burning on pellets and increasing the efficiency to over 92%!
What are the advantages of a pellet boiler?
- 1 kg of pellets has a higher energy value than 1 kg of wood and on average contains 15% less moisture (higher efficiency)
- The pellet can be dosed automatically as well as stop dosing when the set temperature is reached (possible savings)
- Higher efficiency means better combustion – less harmful resin is created (longer boiler life)
- Reduced share of harmful gases in the atmosphere (ecological solution)
- Easier procurement and storage of pellets compared to wood
- Automatic boiler operation and possibility of programming the operating mode (7 days a week, 3 intervals a day)
- Cast iron boiler Viadrus U22
- Viadrus boiler mantle
- Pelltherm set (pellet burner, turbulators, pellet tank, metal dome, automation, worm dispenser, fireclay plates, goose plates)
The warranty requires commissioning by an authorized Viadrus service technician. The warranty on the boiler body is 10 years, while on the parts from the Pelltherm set the warranty is valid for 2 years.
Technical characteristics of Pelltherm pellet boiler
|Number of joints||5||6||7||8||9||10|
|Volume of boiler water
|Flue pipe diameter||mm||156||176|
|Chimney vacuum required||Pa||18||20||22||24||26||28|
|Max. working water pressure||kPa||400|
|Height of the boiler
|Width of the boiler
|Length of the boiler
|Working water pressure||kPa||400|
|Flow line connection||DN 50|
|Return line connection||DN 50|
Prescribed min. the return water temperature in the boiler is 65 C °
If you already have a wood boiler, the Pelltherm set can also be ordered separately.