- Wavin Ekoplastik is a hot and cold water supply system for all sanitary and drinking water needs, as well as heating systems. Pipes and couplings produced by die casting in a mold are made of polypropylene Random (PP-R) type 3. They are joined by fusion welding, which ensures a homogeneous and all-plastic system.
Wavin Ekoplastik offers a complete range of pipe and coupling products, in sizes 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63, 75, 90, 110 mm. The maximum constant operating pressure is 10 bar at 60 ° C, 20 bar at 20 ° C. Special couplings are also available, eg flange joints and short bypass arches.
Fields of application:
Wavin Ekoplastik is designed for use in sanitary and heating systems such as:
- Hydraulic works in the residential, industrial and public construction sectors
- Compressed air systems
- Edible juices and drinking water
- Greenhouse and garden irrigation systems
- Traditional heating systems
Characteristics and advantages:
- The whole system is plastic
- It is joined by fusion welding, which gives a homogeneous and completely plastic system
- It is fully compliant with international standards for the use of plastic materials for the transmission of drinking water
- Abrasion resistant abrasion particles, does not corrode
- It enables high flow velocities of the transferred fluid, up to 7 m / s
- Resistant to stray currents
- PP-Random is a weak conductor of electricity. energy. Therefore, the phenomenon of perforation caused by stray currents will not occur
- High chemical resistance even at high temperatures
- Weak conductor of heat
- Condensation and heat dissipation of the transferred liquids are significantly reduced
- Elasticity and high insulating capacity of the material mean a significant reduction in installation noise, even in the event of water hammer
- Easy to handle, easy to install
- The light weight of the system makes it ideal not only for traditional systems, but also for modular systems and prefabricated walls.
- Great, long-term reliability
- Smooth inner surface
- Limescale and other deposits cannot be deposited, and supply losses are reduced to a minimum.
- Usable in seismically active areas
- A new eco-friendly way of packaging that optimizes the way you use your storage space
PP-Random Type 3 material used to make the Wavin Ecoplastic system has high molecular weight and excellent creep resistance, which are fundamental features for good conduction of hot liquids under pressure. It also has good impact strength, which ensures easy installation even at temperatures below 0’C.
Meets all requirements
- Pipes manufactured according to DIN 8077/8078 and prEN 12202 in PN20
- Couplings manufactured according to prEN 12202 in PN25
- All threaded inserts are made of nickel-plated brass OT58, according to DIN 2999
- These standards set certain requirements for the length and conical shape of threaded parts.
- P / IIP certificate of conformity with the new (preliminary) European standard prEN 12202
Pipes and couplings cast by injection into the mold are joined by fusion welding, which gives a homogeneous and completely plastic system. The fusion can be performed by coil fusion (thermofusion / polyfusion) and electrofusion.
There are no reviews yet.