The AVANSA 110-E thermostat is designed to control a heating pump. The task of the thermostat is to turn on the pump when the temperature exceeds the set value and turn it off if the boiler cools down. This avoids unnecessary pump operation, saves energy (up to 60% savings depending on the use of the boiler) and extends the service life of the pump. This increases reliability and reduces maintenance costs. The thermostat is equipped with an anti-stop function that protects the pump from the heating season – it switches on the pump for 15 seconds every 15 days and a frost protection function – when the temperature drops below 5 ° C, the pump switches on.
- Supply voltage: 230V 50Hz ± 10%
- Ambient temperature: -10 … + 50 ° C
- Switching current: 6A
- Temperature measurement range: 0 … 90 ° C
- Temperature setting range: 5 … 80 ° C
- Maximum sensor temperature: -10 … 120 ° C
- Sensor length: 1.2 m
There are no reviews yet.