Safety contact thermostat with spring for attachment to pipe or manifold
Possibility of connection as a switching or activating thermostat
voltage 230 V
temperature range: 20-90 ° C
temperature difference: 8-3 ° C
degree of protection: IP 20
insulation class: I
temperature change rate: <10 ° C / min
highest regulated temperature: 85 ° C
storage temperature: -15 ° C to 60 ° C
output: switching contact
The bimetallic contact thermostat is used to regulate the temperature of the heating medium in the pipes on which it is mounted. Installation is possible on pipes up to a maximum diameter of 2 “using a flexible steel clamp that ensures that the thermostat contacts the pipe.
It is a working thermostat for temperatures from -15 ° C to 60 ° C with a difference of 8 ° C. The control of the selected temperature is performed with the button. The thermostat is mounted directly on the hot water pipe and spring-loaded.
The thermostat is three-pin (switches to terminal 2 from terminal 1). It is most often used to control the boiler pump overflow. It is also suitable for switching off the underfloor heating of the safety thermostat pump.
- Fitting safety pipe thermostat with spring for fixing on the pipe or manifold, possibility of connection as on or off thermostat.
- Voltage: 230 V
- Temperature range: 20-90 ° C
- Temperature difference: 8-3 ° C
- Degree of protection: IP 20
- Insulation category: I
- Temperature change rate: <10 ° C / min
- Maximum regulated temperature: 85 ° C
- Storage temperature: -15 ° C to 60 ° C
- Output: switching contact