The AVANSA 110-S thermostat is designed to control the solar collector pump and the circulation pump. The collector pump operates based on the temperature difference. Switching on the pump occurs when the collector temperature exceeds the tank temperature by means of a hysteresis set by the user. Switching off the pump depends on the set hysteresis of the pump. The break hysteresis is always 10 ° C lower than the hysteresis. When you set the starting hysteresis to 20 ° C, the hysteresis switch-off will automatically be set to 10 ° C. If the hysteresis is set to 10 ° C, the pump will continue to run until the collector and tank temperature equalizes or the tank temperature is reached. The circulation pump is switched on when the tank temperature exceeds the set value of the initial circulation pump temperature and runs until the tank temperature falls below the set value.
- Supply voltage: 230V 50Hz ± 10%
- Ambient temperature: -10 … + 50 ° C
- Switching current: 6A
- Temperature measurement range: 0 … 150 ° C
- Temperature setting range: TUV 20 … 30 ° C
- Adjustable tank hysteresis: 10 … 30 ° C
- Maximum sensor temperature: -10 … 150 ° C
There are no reviews yet.