Indoor pellet stove for air + water heating by blowing warm air into the room and connecting to radiators.
- The stove independently supplies pellets using a screw conveyor and ignites them using an electric heater.
- Automatic switching on / off of the stove is possible.
- The economy mode function allows automatic power reduction when the room temperature approaches the set point.
- Possibility to adjust the speed of the fan to blow hot air into the room.
- Possibility to set switching times using the remote control.
- They are supplied as standard with a built-in HPP circulation pump (electric pump), safety valve, pressure switch, expansion vessel and automatic venting pot.
- Available in three colors: white, gray, red
- In addition, a wi-fi module can be ordered, with which it is possible to monitor temperatures and control the operation of the furnace via a mobile application.
- Integrated pellet tank.