Indoor pellet stove. Heats by blowing warm air into the room.
- Possibility of duct distribution of hot air to other rooms – two ducts on the back of the stove can be connected to other rooms by pipes; the total maximum length of the ducts is 4m
- It is possible to manually regulate how much air will be distributed in the room and how much through the ducts
- Available in three colors: white, gray, red
- The room stove independently supplies pellets using a screw conveyor and ignites them using an electric heater.
- Automatic switching on / off of the stove is possible.
- The economy mode function allows automatic power reduction when the room temperature approaches the set point.
- Possibility to set switching times using the remote control.
- Integrated pellet tank.
We draw the attention of the users of our Centropelet furnaces of the Z, ZR and ZS series to the need for monthly cleaning, which is explained in detail in the technical instructions entitled “MONTHLY CLEANING”. According to information from the field, we realized that a lot of users do not perform this cleaning, which can result in malfunctions of the furnace as well as damage to certain parts of the furnace, and such damage is not covered by the product warranty. If, on the other hand, pellets with more ash than that of class A1 are used for heating the furnace, it is necessary to perform “MONTHLY CLEANING” more often than once a month, and necessarily as soon as disturbances in the operation of the furnace are noticed.