AUM 12 is a washbasin mixer with swivel tube, automatically controlled by a sensor. When the hands are placed in the scanning zone, the water flows automatically – the solenoid valves open. They remain on for the time set and after moving your hands out of the scan area. The water stops flowing after the spring is shaded for 120 sec.
The AUM 12 is powered by 6 V from cylindrical faucets located under the ceramic washbasin. No external power source required. The electronics guarantee that the solenoid valve will not open the water inlet without batteries of sufficient capacity to ensure its closure.
AUM 12.1B – cold water connection
AUM 12.2B – hot and cold water connection
AUM 12 meets UE standards and is intended for installation in spaces that are expected to provide comfort to users while maintaining a satisfactory degree of hygiene and max. water saving.
Basic technical information:
- Sensor radius: 0-0.4 met
- water supply: 1/2 “
- water pressure: 0.1-0.8 MPa
- adjustable flow time: 0-4 sec. (factory set to 1 sec.)
- power supply: batteries AA – 1.5 B – 4 pcs
- battery life: approx. 1.5 years / 100 rinses per day
- weight: 4.5 kg
- Output faucet with photocell head
- Solenoid valve
- Mixing T-piece with non-return valves (AUM 12.2 B)
- Angle valve with filter – (AUM 12.2B) -2 pcs
- Battery holder
- Cylindrical batteries 1.5 V – 4 pcs
- Connecting pipes
- Fastening strap
- M8 screw with nut and washer
- Whale tube