AUM 01 is a stainless steel washbasin equipped
with AUM 3 battery. When the hands are placed in the scanning zone, the water flows automatically – the solenoid valves open. They remain on for the time set and after moving your hands out of the scan zone. The water stops flowing after the sensor is shaded for 30 seconds.
AUM 01 has 2 power versions:
– AUM 01 – 12 V supply from safety supply transformer ZAC
– AUM 01.B – 6 V supply from cylindrical faucets located under the sink. No external power source required.
The electronics guarantee that the solenoid valve will not open
water inlet without batteries of sufficient capacity to ensure its closure.
The siphon is not included in the scope of delivery.
AUM 01 – without battery
AUM 01.1 and AUM 01.1B – with one water connection
AUM 01.2 and AUM 01.2B – with hot and cold water connection
AUM 01.TV and AUM 01.TVB – with thermostatic valve
Due to the resistance to damage, AUM 01 is intended for installation in public rooms, rest areas along motorways, etc., where product longevity and max. Water savings are guaranteed.
Basic technical data:
- sensor radius: 0-0.4 m
- water supply: 1/2 “
- water pressure: 0.1-0.8 MPa (AUM 01.B)
0.1-1.0 MPa (AUM 01)
- drain: d = 40 mm
- basic dimensions: 560x420x300 mm
- sink dimensions: 560×340 mm
- adjustable flow time: 0-4 sec (factory 1 sec)
- power supply: 12V, 50 Hz (AUM 01)
6 V DC (AUM 01.B)
- power required: 10VA (AUM 01)
6 VA (AUM 01.1, .TV)
- power source:
ZAC 1/20 (max.3 x AUM 01.1,
.TV, max. 2 x AUM 01.2)
ZAC 1/50 (max.8 x AUM 01.1,
.TV, max. 5 x AUM 01.2)
- batteries – 1.5 V
(AUM 01.B) – 4 pcs
- battery life: approx. 1.5 years / 100 rinses per day
weight: 4 kg
- Stainless steel washbasin
- Spout pipe
- Electronics with suspension bracket
- Solenoid valve (AUM 01.2-2 pcs)
- Angle valve with filter (AUM 01.2, .2B, .TV, .TVB-2 pcs)
- Mixing T-piece with non-return valves (AUM 01.2B)
- Thermostatic valve with non-return valve (AUM 01.TV and .TVB)
- Battery holder (AUM 01.B)
- Cylindrical batteries 1.5 V (AUM 01.B) -4 pcs
- Spout with plug
- Connecting pipes
- Brackets (brackets)
- Connecting material
A – cold water(AUM 01.2, .2B, .TV,.TVB)
Mixed water (AUM 01.1, .1B)
B – warm water (AUM 01.2, .2B,.TV,.TVB)
supply pipe 1/2″
C – el.cabel (AUM 01) CYKY 2Ax1,5
D – drainage (d=40 mm)
E – scanning zone
- Adjust the water supply, 1/2 “pipe as in fig.
- Adjust the drain d = 40 mm.
- Install the electric cable-12 V, 50 Hz from the safety power transformer ZAC (not for AUM 01.B)