ZAP 1 is a token control unit intended for the regulated use of a washing machine, hair dryer or other electrical device with the required power related to the switching capacity of the installed unit. Part of the power supply is not part of the delivery and must be resolved separately within the electrical installation project.
After inserting the token into the control unit, the switch turns on and the device is plugged in for a while. The user can extend the power connection time by inserting multiple tokens. ZAP 1 adds the numbers of inserted tokens, the total connection time to the power supply is derived from multiples of the number of inserted tokens and tokens / 1.
ZAP 1 can be used wherever a fee is required for the use of electrical appliances, eg campsites.
The tokens used are type ZT 1 and are made of profiled stainless steel sheets.
- stainless steel housing
- token scanner
- token box
- box housing with lock
- RM 1 – power supply box for ZAP 1
|Voltage supply||ZAC 1/50|
|Output energy||12V, 3A AC ili ne potencijalni kontakt max. 24V, 3A|
|Token type||ZT 1|
|Time usage||1min. ÷ 4h 15min. with a step of 1 min.|
- Place a niche for the control installation on the coins
- Route the four-core cable from the coin-operated steering wheel to the junction box
- Connect the steering wiring to the coins and the junction box according to the device used
- Modify the switchboard or install the junction box with a switch.