- Indoor pellet stove for hot air heating by blowing warm air into the room.
- Available in three colors: white, gray, red
- The indoor stove independently supplies the pellets using a screw conveyor and ignites them using an electric heater.
- Possible automatic switching on / off of the stove.
- The economy function allows automatic power reduction when the room temperature approaches the set point.
- Possibility to set switching times (only with the remote control, supplied as standard with the Z12 and ZR12.
- In addition, a Wi-Fi module can be ordered, with which it is possible to monitor temperatures and control the operation of the oven via a mobile application.
- Integrated pellet tank.
Delivery and additional equipment:
We draw the attention of the users of our Centropelet furnaces of the Z, ZR and ZS series to the need for monthly cleaning, which is explained in detail in the technical instructions entitled “MONTHLY CLEANING”. According to information from the field, we realized that a lot of users do not perform this cleaning, which can result in malfunctions of the furnace as well as damage to certain parts of the furnace, and such damage is not covered by the product warranty. If, on the other hand, pellets with more ash than that of class A1 are used for heating the furnace, it is necessary to perform “MONTHLY CLEANING” more often than once a month, and necessarily as soon as disturbances in the operation of the furnace are noticed.