- Supply voltage: AC 220V 50Hz
- Sensitivity: 150PPM +- 80 PPM CO
- Launch time: 3 – 5 minutes
- Energy expenditure: <3W
- Operating temperature: -10°C – 55°C
- Humidity: <95% (relative humidity)
- Alarm sound level: >85 dB at a distance of 1m from the detector
Gas detector AVANSA 150MC
Accumulation of gas indoors (shops, offices, apartments, warehouses, garages) can lead to serious consequences. By installing a carbon monoxide detector, you can prevent poisoning or suffocation. Carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning is caused by inhalation of this toxic gas. Since the gas has no odor, does not irritate and has no color, poisoning occurs without sensation. If the victim is asleep, they do not feel any signs, and death is numerous in such situations. The detector can detect accumulated carbon monoxide even before it threatens your life.
Category: Flue systems Tag: Atria
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Horizontal flue set – pipe 0,75m + elbow 8222
Flue pipe for condensing boilers 80/125; PPH-A/Inox
26,79 € – 53,52 €
There are no reviews yet.